Sunday, March 3, 2013

Elyse's Mode Monday

                                                     #1                   #2                       #3

So, I had a short week this week (another snow/ice day- shocking!) so I was pretty casual throughout the week. Our good friend, John Martin, decided we need to take better pics (and we totally agree!) so shout out to him taking the pics of me in outfit #1. Here's the deets! I hope you can see the awesomeness of the shirt in #2 ... I'll explain below :-)

Outfit #1
Shirt: Nordstrom (I get all of my basic long/short sleeves from there)
Skirt: F21
Necklace:  Etsy (shoutout to my amazing mother-in-law for my gift card for Christmas!)
Tights: JCPenny
Shoes: DSW
Bracelets: Pandora (you'll see my Pandora a loooot) and Lia Sophia

Outfit #2
Shirt: Good hYOUman  -- My shirt says "Give up on giving up" Please visit this website and look at these shirts. I bought this on small business Saturday in downtown Clarkston because I read the tag and LOVED the cause. These shirts inspire and have an AMAZING back story. I need and will get more. Love! 
Tank: Express (this is also where all my basic tanks come from)
Jeans: Nordstrom BP
Shoes: Ugg (obv KP and I are twins when it comes to our shoes)

Outfit #3
Sweatshirt: Hellohi apparel (seriously the coziest thing I own! I need to buy this in more colors)
Leggings: F21
Slippers: Victoria's Secret (semi-annual sale whhhhat!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment