Monday, March 18, 2013

Kristin's Monday Mode



Happy Monday everyone!!!  Sorry I am so late!!!!  It was a CRAZY Monday!!

Last week I was super sick, so had to use some outfits/pics from the weeks prior that I never posted.  I figured no one would want to see me in my sweatpants and robe with Kleenex stuffed up my
nose!! :-)  BUT on ZPack now and feeling better so I will amp up my game this week!

One thing that I learned from looking back at my pics is that I AM READY FOR SPRING!!!!!  C'mon already!!! 


#1                                             #2

Outfit #1

Heels:  Tommy Hilfiger from YEARS ago (they have a cute lil' pink pinstripe you cannot see in the pic)
Pants:  Marshalls
Tank:  Marshalls
Blazer:  Charlotte Russe
Scarf: From Arizona (Gift from fab Mother in Law to be!!!)

Outfit #2:
(I did not use this pic before, cuz you really cannot see the cute-ness of the dress...)

Heels:  Payless
Tights:  Kohl's (I loved the ones I got for Elyse so much, I had to go back and buy a pair for myself)
Dress:  CAbi (It's called the flapper dress because it has strips of fabic that hang down all the way around so when you twirl, the dress does too :-)  )
Cardigan:  Forever 21 (one of my staples)



#3                                           #4 

Outfit #3:
(My "I am starting not to feel well outfit", so I wanted to be comfy)

Boots:  Payless
Pants:  CAbi
Tank(s):  Forever 21
Cardigan:  Forever 21 (there it is again!!!)
Scarf: Echo Design

 Outfit #4:
(This is what I am wearing today....I ran out of options to post!)

Boots:  Aldo
Pants:  CAbi
Shirt:  Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Earings:  Forever 21
(WOW, ya think I like me some Forever 21???????)

Hope you all had a great start to you week!!!

Chat Wednesday! :-)

Xo, K

**You can find us linked up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy this week! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment