Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's Fab Finds

Elyse and I just LOVE creating, antiquing, finding deals, and putting "unique" pieces together. It does not matter if it is for our houses, accessorizing and/or our outfits.

Every Friday we will share with you a "Fab Find" (or two) with you. 

Kristin's Fab Finds:

 
The top image is my FABULOUS new phone case. 
During a break at a professional development meeting last week I decided to check my email.  JCrew had sent me an email for 30% off selected items...I HAD to check it out!!!  So, I found this iPhone 5 case, fell in love, and the rest is history.  PLUS, it was a steal!!!!
 
The bottom image is a pic of my DOUBLY FAB (Guess by Marciano) new booties!!! 
My sister and I fell in love with them when we saw these lil numbers on the feet of the store manager at the Bridal Salon.  We immediatly asked her where she found them.  As soon as we left my appointment, I was on my phone a-searchin'!!!  I found them on the Marciano website (at a GREAT price) but they only had my sisters size :-( I figured it wasn't meant to be...My sister ordered hers the next day.  She patiently awaited the arrival of her new shoes... but they never came (the order was not submitted after all).  She called ALL around and finally found a store that had her size AND my size in New York.  LONG story short, our sizes were the ONLY two left-they shipped them to us (for the same great price). I wore them for the first time yesterday...they were loved by all (including my feet) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment