Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello FAB Friday!

Today on this fabulous Friday I am going to write about something that is near and dear to me... my camera! While I am not even close to being a photographer, I like to dabble in photography and you will find me taking my camera just about everywhere. If you are my friend, there's a chance you have been paparazzied by me. Actually if you are a stranger or a random building or an animal, you also have that chance. Taking the ugly (sorry, Canon!) black, boring camera bag around wasn't really my style so I started to take HUGE purses places so that I could bring my camera. And then one day I discovered Jo Totes. And that was one happy day in my life. Camera bags for women? That look like purses? Money. So, my sweet mama bought me one for my birthday that year and now I am the most fashionable paparazzi around! (well, I like to think so anyways...)


Just when I thought my camera (it's a Canon T2i incase you are wondering) couldn't get any more fabulous...I got the most wonderful gift from my super cool, awesome, fabulous bestie, Jayne, for my birthday this year. A pretty little camera strap! It's lace & burlap and reminds me of all things from my wedding. I know she got it from Etsy, but I have found a similar one here. How cute is that!? So now, not only do I look adorbs while carrying my camera, but also while wearing it! I guess now I really have no excuse to learn everything about this lil guy. We'll consider this my summer project!

Enjoy your weekend ya'll! We will be laying low until our Sunday St. Patrick's Day shenanigans!! (Look for that outfit on the blog on Monday!) Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment