Monday, March 11, 2013

KP's Monday Mode

Hello hello! 

Hope this Monday finds you all fabulous!!  What a beautiful Sunday it was, huh??

Last week at school three days were ACT/MME/Work Keys testing, so we were a able to wear more casual gear to proctor. 

#1                                 #2
 
Outfit Numero Uno:
So...As I look through my People/JCrew magazines and I am TOTALLY loving the mixed pattern look!!!  So, I thought I would give it a whirl... I must admit, I was a bit apprehensive. 
 
Top:  Forever 21
Belt:  Cannot remember...I'll update later
Skirt:  Target
Heels:  Steve Madden
Necklace(s): Tiffany and my BEAUTIFUL/adorable/sweet M&K necklace that my dearest Elyse got me for my BDay last year :-) :-)  She bought it from Etsy)
Same watch and Pandoras :-)
 
 
Outfit #2
(This was my 'casual' proctor outfit for day one.  Comfy shoes were a must!!!)
 
Blazer:  Forever 21
Shirt:  Old Navy
Pants:  Forever 21
Flats:  Cannot remember :-(

  
#3                                    #4

 
Outfit #3:
(Another 'casual' proctor outfit)
 
Boots:  Payless
Jeans:  CAbi
Tank:  American Apparel
Sweater:  Forever 21
Blazer:  CAbi
Necklace:  BDay gift and my M&K necklace
 
 
Outfit # 4:
(I did NOT wear this to school!!!!  I wore this for my bridal shower :-)  My wedding colors are Tiffany Blue and a blush pink.  I am obsessed with these colors right now. Ha!!  Corny to match?  Perhaps...)
 
Wedges:  Forever 21
Dress:  Forever 21
Belt:  YEP....Forever 21 :-)

Have a great Monday!!!
Xo, K
 


No comments:

Post a Comment