Friday, March 22, 2013

Well, hello you fabulous Friday!

Today on this fab, fab Friday (I got a new car yesterday- yayyy! Seriously, guys, I haven't had a new car in 7 years...) as I was thinking about what to write about and walking around my house, it dawned on me! Our super cute Etsy chandelier. The reason why I am so in love with this chandy is mostly because our house has 4 rooms and every single room came with a ceiling fan. Every.single.one. We literally have 5 ceiling fans because our living room was included in that total. How drab! So, slowly, but surely, we are changing the ceiling fans out for some baller light fixtures. This was our first dabble in the change. I am constantly searching Etsy for the latest and greatest and once we found this we did what we always do first, ask Brandon's dad if he can duplicate it. Because more often than not, Bruce can figure out how to build it. But, after he looked at it, he gave in and said that he probably couldn't because of all the delicate cutting of the wood...which means we went ahead and bought it! I love the look of it, as we have touches of that minty blue all around our living room. And going from a ceiling fan to this? Serious upgrade!


Pretty, right?! It actually has a new vintage lightbulb in it since I took this picture from Restoration Hardware, which makes it all the more vintage and cool. And really, it was so easy to put together! All of the pieces fit together like a puzzle. We love it!

Have a great weekend ya'll! I am off to St. Louis to spend some QT with one of my besties! Chat Monday! Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment