Friday, March 15, 2013

TGI FAB Friday!!


Hi hi all! 

Hope everyone had a FAB week and has fun weekend plans!

My fab find this week is our vintage Pepsi bottle crate.  I was antiquing in Downtown Holly again and this fab item caught my eye (at the Battle Alley Antiques Arcade Mall again).  Our kitchen is accented in yellow (this picture does not do this lil' number justice) and knew right away I had to have it!  I purchased it not really knowing what I was going to do with it....


While driving home, my head was spinning with ideas.  Then, it hit me!!! I remembered my awesome Penzeys Spices that I had!!  I received my first batch as a gift and LOVED them!  This crate would be a PERFECT home for them!!  AND I could hang its awesomeness on the wall!!!!  Ok, I know what you're are thinking, ummm TWO spices? Really? That is all that I had left because I use them all the time!  I have an order in for more :-)

Whelp, hope you enjoyed our Fab Friday finds!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Chat again Monday!

Xo, K

No comments:

Post a Comment