Monday, March 11, 2013

E's Monday Mode

Happppppppppy Monday! I must say, that 2 of my outfits this week were SUPER casual, one was yoga pants so I could work out while I was not in meetings at school and the other was school spirit wear (that's what we have to wear EVERY Friday...totally messes with my fashion), so I only have 3 good outfits this week! Here they are!

                                                       #1                                     #2

Outfit #1
Stole this idea from Kristin from the week prior! All black with a cute necklace... I loved it!
Blazer: Nordstrom BP (wear this ALL the time!)
T-shirt: Nordstrom BP
Pants: Forever21
Shoes: Target 
Necklace: Etsy 

Outfit #2
Dress: CAbi (from Kristin!)
Necklace: Kohl's (also from Kristin!)
Navy Tights: Nordstrom BP
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (I think these were from DSW clearance!)
Bracelet: Forever21

#3
(FYI: This picture is on a terrible angle. Ew.)

Outfit #3
This one got lots of compliments!
Blazer: Forever21
T-shirt: Nordstrom BP
Pants: Forever21 (These are a pair of my favorite work pants, so comfy but so dressy!)
Shoes: Payless (I needed SOME other color besides green, so coral it was!)
Scarf: Etsy

*I loveeeeeeee to get my accessories from Etsy because it is all very unique and made with care. I had GREAT experiences with both of these Etsy shops and totally recommend that you visit them! The necklace and scarf both come in tons of colors and are SO darn cute!

Have a great day! XO, E

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits. Love that teal cardigan and the coral bright shoes. Such fun colors together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! I knew I would be too matchy-matchy if I went with green shoes, so I just went crazy with my color choice! :-) Thanks for reading!

      Delete