Monday, March 18, 2013

Elyse's Monday Mode

Hello all! Hope everyone had just a splendid St. Patrick's Day! I love anything with a theme, so when I know that I have a set color I have to wear...I'm all about it. Here are my fashions for the week!

                                                    #1                                                #2

Outfit #1
We have been told by a reader that we should start showing our faces, so I'm going to attempt to get better at taking a selfie. Brandon was out of town this week so I had to take all my own pics. Let's just say that my Ikea mirror is not the best for this type of thing!
Dress: Express
Tights: Target
Boots: DSW
Necklace: Forever21
Glasses: These are B's fake glasses from Urban Outfitters. I love them!
Bracelets: Pandora
Watch: Juicy 

Outfit #2
(Notice, I've gotten a new phone case! From ban.do if you're interested!)
Jacket: CAbi (c/o Kristin, thank you love!)
Tshirt: Nordstrom
Pants/Jeggings: Target
Boots: Ordered these from "Beyond the Rack" online ... they have to go into retirement after this boot season, I've worn them to the end!

                                           #3                                           #4

Outfit #3
In this outfit, I was trying to act like I wasn't wearing jeans to school by dressing them up fancy...but really, I was.
Jeans: Forever21
Tshirt: Old Navy (they have GREAT! everyday tees)
Cardigan: Marshall's
Shoes: DSW (They're leopard, but you can't tell!)
Necklace: You know, of course, Etsy!

Outfit #4
Guest appearance by my beautiful friend, Jenni May! This was early into our St Patty's Day. Jenni is rocking some super cute fake glasses from UO, here! I love em!
Pants: Forever21
Tshirt: Old Navy (I think it was buy one, get one half off??)
Scarf: American Apparel
Belt: H&M
Watch: Moosejaw (This is a slap watch! So fun!)

This week I promise better pics! Enjoy your week, everyone! Xo, E


No comments:

Post a Comment