Monday, March 25, 2013

E's Mode of Monday

Hello all! I'm back from a crazy quick, but CRAZY fun road trip to St. Louis to visit my bestie, Jayne. It was so fun! If you ever get a chance to hit up The City Museum, DO! You feel like a kid again. Thank you Jayne & Darren for being the most fabulous hosts we could ever ask for! I miss you already, Jayne!!

For my outfits this week, I only had 3 that were "worth it" to me. On Monday (after St. Patrick's Day), I just couldn't bring myself to wear something nice.... haha. So, here what I've got for ya!

                                                        #1                                       #2

Outfit #1
(I, too, am trying to convince Spring that it's ok to show it's pretty face by dressing in Spring attire. So far, it's not working out...)

Blazer: Free People (the details include yellow & gray flowers, it's linen! I love it)
T-shirt: Target
Jeggings: Express
Boots: Beyond the Rack (online)
Watch: Nixon

Outfit #2
Blazer: PacSun
Coral Tee: Nordstrom BP
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Windsor (again, flowers... I'm trying!)
Bracelet: F21

#3
(I had to include this photo when I saw Kristin was doing basically the same pose. HA! We are such soulmates) Also, my hair this day was a sock bun that I've finally accomplished WITHOUT the sock! I was so proud of myself and I like it SO much more!

Outfit #3
Shirt: Nordstrom 
Necklace: Nordstrom (close up of that & my shoes below)
Pencil Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target
Boots: Target

I wanted to close up of these two things because I absolutely LOVE them. The shoes are the most comfortable shoes ever and I know that at one time they came in black & brown at Target (similar: here) and my fabulous friend, Jenni, got my hooked on them after she bought them. My necklace is mint and as of late, my two favorite colors together have been coral & mint (conveniently my wedding colors!) so I wanted to show off how cute this necklace was.

Hope you all have a fabulous week! I know we got some more instagram & facebook followers this week, so we are excited! I am also so excited to see Kristin after school today to talk about the direction of our blog & her wedding plans (which as of tomorrow, will be 1 month away!!!!) Talk Wednesday!

Xo, E

We are linking up with the pleated poppy again this week! and Tucker Up! We love checking out outfit inspiration on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment