Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday is SO fab!


TGIF ya'll and welcome to March! Today I am so excited to share my "fab Friday" find. My birthday was last month and I always have a reallllllly hard time coming up with ideas for things for my little brother to get me as a gift. This year I decided that I should do something that benefits him AND I. I asked for some article of clothing from a company that donates their profits back to some sort of non-profit organization or just all around goes to a good cause. I then made a pinterest board with all my ideas and let him pick from there. (FYI: There are TONS of companies with cute clothes and profits that go to a good cause! I was so excited to find this out!)

About a week after my birthday, these seriously awesomeeeee tanks arrived in my mailbox. I can't wait to style them now & all summer! They come from she dances, an organization that provides holistic restoration for young girls who have been trafficked and sexually exploited. The quote on the back of the card that came with my tanks says it best: "12: the average age of girls who have been trafficked for sexual exploitation. We believe 12 year old girls should be painting nails and joyfully dancing." Truth.

Thank you so much Jarred, I love you my sweet little brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment