Tuesday, April 9, 2013

KP's Monday Mode...Vegas Edition


Hooooooowdy All!!! 

Happy back to reality Monday!  I am back from Vegas!  What a BLAST!  I haven't laughed that hard (and that much) in a super long time :-)

Thank you SO much, my dear Elyse, for holding down the fort!!  Your posts are awesome!

I, too, have a mini Mode Monday today...I spent 3/4 of the time in my bathing suit at the pool so, I do not have too much to report back.  I'll make up for it next week :-)


#1                                                    #2

Outfit #1
(Leaving for Vegas BABY!!!)

Wedges:  TOMS
Leggings:  CAbi
Jean Jacket:  Abercrombie & Fitch
Cotton Tunic:  H & M
Scarf:  Charlotte Russe
Hat:  Anthropologie

Outfit #2
(Boppin' around on The Strip)

Gold Sandals:  Payless
Shorts:  Charlotte Russe
Tank:  Target
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Necklace:  Decades Consignment

See you again on Wednesday!! 
Remember to follow us on Blog Lovin'!!!!

Xo, K



No comments:

Post a Comment