Sunday, April 28, 2013

E's Mode Monday

Happy Monday, all! Let me first start by saying that Kristin and Mitch had an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STUNNING BEAUTIFUL PERFECT AWESOME FANTASTIC GLORIOUS wedding!!! It was so good I can't even put commas in between the adjectives because I feel that they just need to all blend together. Kristin turned her venue into such a magical-fairytale-dream space... it was incredible. And her & Mitch looked HOT. I can't even WAIT til she gets some pics back to show you. You will definitely want to see her wedding unfold on the blog, as it was phenom. I'm sosoSO happy for them and was so honored to be a part of such an amazing event! She has jetted off to Traverse City with her HUSBAND, so I'm solo for our MM this week. She'll be back tomorrow though! :) 

In other news, we had a spirit week last week and college, destination, and blue & white day were not very thrilling outfits to share. So, I picked my two fave outfits from the week-- one from neon day and one from sweet little Sophia May's bday party!

Neon is soooooo in right now ya'll! 

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Nordstrom
Scarf: Old Navy
Watch: Target

This was my bday party outfit ... but I wish I would have remembered my shoes!

Jeans: Ideeli
T-shirt: H&M
Sweater: Nordstrom
Necklace: Francesca's & Tiffany (a gift from Kristin!!)
Bracelets: F21
Ring: F21
Hat: H&M


I hope you all have a grand week ... I'll try to get Kristin to spill some details for Wedding Wednesday if the craziness has finally calmed down! ;) XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment