Monday, May 6, 2013

Elyse's Mode Monday (with some guy style!)

Happy Monday, all! I have a small week this week ... didn't particularly love any of my work outfits, but did love my weekend ones! I've also got a hot pic of Brandon from when we were strolling around our downtown this weekend, so I thought I'd include a lil guy style and switch it up a bit!


Outfit #1
This one got a lot of compliments as I was out running errands! I thought it was a little extreme, but people must have liked it! (I actually took the hat off to run errands, but modeled with it on because it was Kentucky Derby Day.)

Leggings: F21
Shirt: Windsor
Necklace: My Grandma's :) & Etsy
Watch: Target
Bracelet: F21
Hat: F21
Purse: Target
Shoes: DSW



Outfit #2
Pants: CAbi
Shirt: H&M ($9!)
Necklace: Blue- Francesca's ... Triangle: Etsy ... Blue Heart: Tiffany's (from KP!)
Bracelet: Kate Spade (From Jayne!) Watch: Target
Sandals: Target


Outfit #3 - Guy Style!
For the record, I did not make Brandon pose like that. He was just standing there and then I decided to be his paparazzi -- he's handsome, right?!

Shirt: PLNDR
Shorts: Kohl's
Shoes: Toms
Watch: Nixon (Rubber Player)
Glasses: Smith

After a fabulous weekend and fabulous Cinco de Mayo, I am now ready for summer to be here! Just looked at the calendar though and there's only 4 more Monday wake-ups. Wahoo! Looking forward to Mother's Day this weekend and celebrating with my awesome Mother & Mother-in-Law! XO, E

**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Plane Pretty and Tucker Up this week! Check out all the pretty these blogs have to offer!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tiff! Recent purchase from Forever 21! Loving all types of hats this summer :)

      Delete