Monday, May 6, 2013

KP's Monday Mode-Wedding Sneak Peek

Happy Monday everyone!!!!
Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!! 

I decided to throw in a lil' wedding fashion sneak peek this week (after all it WAS one of my outfits) :)  I cannot wait to show you more on WW.  Just waiting for more pictures to come back from friends, family and my amazing photographer-E.C. Campbell!!!

#1                                                                                   #2
(Apparently my hair was bugging me these two days! Ha!)
Outfit #1
Wedges:  Forever 21
Dress:  CAbi
Jean Jacket:  Abercrombie
Necklace:  Charlotte Russe
Bracelets:  Pandora(s)/JCrew
Outfit #2
Wedges:  Payless
Dress:  Charlotte Russe (I also wore this dress to my rehearsal dinner)
Sweater:  Nordstrom
Necklace:  M&K
Bracelets: Pandora(s)
Earrings:  Cannot remember (super old!!)
#3
(hair still bugging me)
Outfit #3
Flats: Forever 21
Skirt: CAbi
Top:  Forever 21
Necklace:  Another fabulous gift from Elyse (it is a locket!!!!)
Bracelets: Pandora(s)

 #4                                                                    #5

Outfit #4
Heels:  Calvin Klein
Shorts: Charlotte Russe 
Sweater:  Forever 21
Tank:  Old Navy
Outfit #5
Tennies: Pony
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (got on sale....)
T-shirt: M22 store in Traverse City
Necklace: Tiffany
Bracelets: Pandora(s)
Watch:  Juicy Couture
#6

Outfit #6
Dress:  Alvina Valenta (purchased at Bridal Couture in Birmingham)  The pic on the left is me at the bridal salon at one of my fittings....don't have a good "full length" one to show ya yet from the day of...

And for my new hubby's blog debut..........

Suit:  Hugo Boss
Tie:  Canali
Shirt/Pocket Square:  Thomas Pink
 
#7

Outfit #7
 Elyse's Dress:  Bari Jay-Purchased at Gina's Bridal in Milford
(Doesn't she look beautiful!!!!!!!!??????)
 
Kristin's Veil: Bridal Couture


There ya have it for this beautiful Monday's mode!!!!  Hope this Monday is treating you all well
:-)

Chat again in 48!!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment