Monday, May 13, 2013

E's Mode Monday

Helloooooo, readers! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and got lots of QT in with your mamas! We had a blast at brunch and the Tigers game. Makes for an exhausting Monday morning! We're back to cold weather though here (until Wednesday it sounds like) so I've been getting my boots BACK out ... ugh!



Outfit #1 
(It would have been nice if my photog had said my hair was weird)

Maxi Dress & Pink Shirt: Nordstrom
Sandals: Ralph Lauren (DSW)
Watch: Juicy (from Nordstrom)
Bracelets: Lia Sophia & Pandora


Outfit #2

Pants: Given to me by a friend! Love.
Blazer: Nordstrom
Dino tank: Forever21
Shoes: DSW (old)
Watch: Target

Mother's Day! Outfit #3
(Doesn't my mom look adorable?! She rocks)

Shirt: Marshall's
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: H&M
Purse: Target
Earrings: Francesca's (similar)

Until Friday! Enjoy your week! XO, E





No comments:

Post a Comment