Friday, May 17, 2013

I love FAB Friday's!!!!

Happy Friday All!!!!

Today my FF is a two part-er...  The items I found are fabulous, but the location I got them is also fabulous! :-)

We visited Grand Rapids last week...that town is just adorable!!  (The food and shopping was amazing!!)  After lunch, on Saturday, we bopped around town to check out some boutiques.  I stumbled upon an adorable boutique called Humanity Boutique.  The owner was SOOOOO sweet!  One day Elyse and I want to open a boutique/event planning business so chatting with {Courtney} was AWESOME!!!  Her and her family just started the business recently and it is adorable!!!  They are doing a wonderful job!  I had to pick her brain on how she made it work and their story.  Thank you, Courtney, for chatting with me!!!  

When you are in the GR area, you MUST check them out!!!  (Check them out in FB!!!)

While I was there, I fell in love with two items that I could not leave without :-)



I am just LOVING chevron right now....  How fun for Summer!?!?!?!?!?!?

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone!!!

Chat with you again for Monday Modes!!!!

Xo, K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post, Kristin! I also purchased the skirt :)) Love Chevron!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete