Monday, May 20, 2013

Elyse's Monday Mode

Hello, hello, hello! I must say that Kristin has to hold it down for me on Monday Mode this week. I've worked more than I've been at home so I have not had a chance to get good pics of my outfits! I did get my outfit this morning and ONE from last week though, luckily!



Outfit #1
Pants: H&M
Shirt: H&M
Necklace: J-Crew (outlet)
Flops: Target
*Green & yellow is a great spring color combo!*



Outfit #2
Skirt: Target
Shirt: Marshall's
Necklace: Windsor (OLLLLDDD!)
Bracelet: H&M
Watch: Nixon
Flops: Target

*One thing you must know about my workplace is that we don't have air. So today, when it's going to be 88 degrees and I have a 30+ Freshmen in my 6th hour.... welp, that's a bad combo! I try to wear very light and comfy outfits as we end our school year*

Thanks to KP for holding it down with MUCH cuter outfits for me this week. I'll be back in action for next week's Mode Monday. Enjoy your week, all! XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment