Friday, May 3, 2013

feliz viernes!

Hola! I'm not sure if you know, but cinco de mayo is one of my favorite days and it is this weekend! I think I love it so much because I love margaritas and I teach Spanish ... those are reason enough, right?!  I will be at a baby shower for a very dear friend and I am so excited for that this weekend, too!

Anyways, this weeks fab find was actually a gift given to us by Jayne (again, Jayne is one of the BEST gift givers of all time) for Christmas this year. I've talked about my hub's independent project of making our downstairs bar into a label and you've seen me model my Money Pit t-shirt. Well, Jayne got us this RAD bottle opener that now hangs down there -- and it's custom! It's super cool and I thought I'd mention it today in the event that you're thinking for a good birthday, housewarming, or summer party gift.



Nice, right?! You can find these gems at www.customopeners.com. It just makes our bar that more custom and awesome. And it's a conversation piece! 

Alrighty, I am off to Pinterest swanky backyard pool spaces to make the Money Pit's pool a paradise this summer. Have a good weekend! Xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment