Friday, May 17, 2013

Fabulous Friday Find!

Hello all! I hope you are as excited for the weekend as I am! The weather will be beautiful and we are opening our pool -- two fabulous things!

My fab find today was my Mother's Day gift actually! Brandon & I scouted around the Salvation Army to find some cute vintage tea cups and then we planted flowers in them for our mom's! Super quick, cute gift idea ... it would be perfect for any house warming party that you had coming up. The Sal is full of so many awesome treasures and they have tea cups galore!


Sooooooooo pretty, right!? Obviously my mom will have to transplant the flower, but it is a cute home while it is a lil baby flower. Have you had any awesome Salvation Army finds? We'd love to hear about them!

Enjoy the weekend! XO, E 

No comments:

Post a Comment