Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Friday Friday!

Hi friends & hi Friday!! I am so excited to watch our Seniors walk the halls for their last time today. Such a fun chapter for them to close and get ready for their next one!

In the mean time... here is my fab find!!

I couldn't get a good picture of it because it has not come yet. But, I was checking out Instagram one day and came across Hello Apparel's instagram account. This was right after the devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma. They had posted this pic...


And I knew immediately that I had to get it!! I caught it early in the sale, so I was able to get the tank. Turns out that they ended up selling out the tank and they were able to make $91,500 to donate to the tornado cause! They are now still selling the tank on their website and they are only taking the cost of the tank and donating the rest to the cause. I love when a great company does something great for people. There are TONS of companies out there like this (I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to companies like this!) and I love to be able to support them. 

When I get the actual shirt I will definitely share with you. In the mean time, don't forget to enter our S&D giveaway!! 

Have a great weekend, ya'll! XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment