Tuesday, May 28, 2013

E's Monday (Tuesday!) Modes

Hello, hello! I'm bringing you alllll sorts of dresses and skirts this week! It was pretty hot last week (until the weekend, of courseeee) so I was wearing dresses just about every day. Here is what I was rockin'!


Outfit #1
Dress: Forever 21 (old)
Bracelet: F21 (old)
Shoes: DSW (old)

 Outfit #2 (50 shades of blue!)
Dress & Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Creative Art Studio (Royal Oak)
Shoes: Target (from Kristin's wedding!)
Earrings: Bip & Bop
Bracelets: F21
Outfit #3
I'm excited about this outfit for 2 reasons: 1) I loved being able to do this to my chambray shirt 2) I perfected the sock bun without the sock!
Dress: CAbi
Button-up: JCrew
Bracelet: F21
Watch: Nixon
Earrings: F21


Outfit #4 (Date Night!)
Skirt: Tilly's
Shirt: Good hYOUman
Cardi: F21
Purse: Target

Come back this Wednesday to read about Kristin's Top 5 Fave Moments from her wedding and see some of her gorgeous pics. And don't forget to enter our giveaway!! XO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment