Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Fab Friday!!!

Hello everyone!!!

So, I was pondering on what I would discuss for my fab Friday find yesterday and was still up in the air as of last night....when, at a Stella and Dot party (presented by Kristie Conklin), I FOUND it!!!  A FUN, fashionable, versatile and fab patterned bag (called the "How Does She Do It")?!?!

First of all, it is especially fab because I did not even know that Stella and Dot HAD bags!!!!  And secondly, it can be worn as a carryall and will transform into a satchel (still with tons of room and pockets inside) in a 'snap'!!!

I cannot WAIT for it to come!!!!

***Here it is (on the left as the "satchel") in the Navy Ikat being modeled by the beautiful Andrea!!!  I ordered it in the pattern (to the right) Metallic Ikat.
On a side note....Andrea is sporting an adorable multicolored polka dot headband by the company Hippie Runner.  She bought it at the Detroit Marathon Expo.



*** Here it is (out of the catalog) as the carryall (left) and satchel (right).




Thank you, dear Emily and Patty, for a great party and Kristie for a great presentation!!!

Stay tuned for some potential exciting news to come involving Stella and Dot items!!!!!!!!!

Have a FABULOUS (Cinco de Mayo) weekend!!!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment